Complaint Review: Wal Mart

• Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: concerned — Knightdale USA
Wal Mart
625 Marquette Ave Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Wal Mart I received a letter from the IRS stating that I owe the $580 for not reporting a $2,547 pay off to Ecast Settlement. I called and told them I have no idea who they are. They said I have to get a lette Minneapolis , Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Debt

I received a letter from the IRS stating that I owe the $580 for not reporting a $2,547 pay off to Ecast Settlement. I called and told them I have no idea who they are. They said I have to get a letter saying that it was charged off from this company. I can't get in contact with them. Can you help please!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wal-Mart/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55402/Wal-Mart-I-received-a-letter-from-the-IRS-stating-that-I-owe-the-580-for-not-reporting-a-897172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wal Mart

Debt

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Have you had any debt charged off in the last year? Did you go through any bankruptcy proceedings? If you had any debt charged off, you will owe taxes on the amount charged off. It counts as income for tax reporting purposes. What does walmart have to do with this?