Complaint Review: Wal-Mart

• Submitted: Tue, October 31, 2000
  • Updated: Tue, October 31, 2000

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Riverside-San Bernardino, California U.S.A.

Wal-Mart Riverside-San Bernardino lazy uncaring employees

These guys obviously dont want to make money.....I went in to purchase a Philips/Magnavox TV and they were the only Wal-Mart in my area that had one in stock. I asked for the item and they said they could not get it from the warehouse for 4 hours. Theyd just received a shipment and could not access it. I tried to explain my situation and that BestBuy had already closed. That I had to work the next day and could not drive that far that late just because they DIDNT want to move some boxes.

I offered to sign a waiver and get it myself. I was composed and non-confrontational. Only explained that my TV had died that afternoon and wanted this TV. I also told them that I was going to spend a total of $500. They said and did NOTHING! The appology didnt mean a thing.

So, I went to Circuit City and spent $550. and then I called all my friends and co-workers and family. At this point there are 7-10 households that will no longer shop their stores. And, I DO NOT want to hear, "Were sorry for your inconvience but we couldnt get it for you with a warehouse full of an offloaded truck".

Ive worked at Target and a few other stores when I was younger and if a customer wanted a product (whatever it might have been) I HAD to go get it.......besides, I wanted to so that customer would return. A multimillion dollar company may not care if they lost a simple $500. today but they will when ALL OF US take our business elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wal-Mart/Riverside-San-Bernardino-California/Wal-Mart-Riverside-San-Bernardino-lazy-uncaring-employees-3727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wal-Mart