• Report: #919703

• Reported By: berdie — Coatesville Indiana United States of America
Wal-mart
9500 U.S. 36 avon, Indiana United States of America

Wal-mart Where is the store that Sam Walton built? avon , Indiana

*General Comment: Where's the Wal Mart Sam Walton built?

*Author of original report: Why do you work for Wal-mart

*Consumer Comment: As the posts go by

*Consumer Comment: Oh Really...

This week, I decided to do price matching again. I had my papers in the car, but since I didn't need them, I left it there. I put the stickers on the price matches, stated what the price was in the store, very simple very easy. I had chicken and hamburger that was on sale. Value market hamburger was $2.29 (beef chuck) a lb. Wal-Mart's were $3.17. She did not do the hamburger right. I had 2.5 lbs. = $5.72. I was charged $6.60. She turned and asked the CSM if there was an easier way to figure out the meat, and guess who the CSM was? Stephanie.

She told the cashier, "Melissa, no, just guess as close as possible." I didn't say a word, as I refuse to fight over a dollar. Then my chicken came up. I had 1.5 lbs. At Kroger, it was $1.87 a lb. At Wal-Mart store, it was $3.50 a lb. The cashier turned to Stephanie and said, "She say (meaning me, the customer) this is on sale for $1.87 a lb. Can you look it up? Stephanie goes and gets a Kroger ad and says it is not in there. [continued below]....
..... I said, "Yes, it is." She told the cashier that if she could find it, take it off; if not, well don't. I did not get my chicken and once again in front of many people, they pretty much called me a liar and I was humiliated to tears. This is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wal-mart/-avon-Indiana-46123/Wal-mart-Where-is-the-store-that-Sam-Walton-built-avon-Indiana-919703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wal-mart

#1 General Comment

Where's the Wal Mart Sam Walton built?

AUTHOR: Big R - ()

This is the easiest question I've answered in a long time- Like everything else, they shipped it to China!!!

Why do you work for Wal-mart

AUTHOR: berdie - (United States of America)

i will be sure to let you know when i do, by the way do you work for wal-mart? i really do not have to explain myself to you but hey if you want to know what my lawyer says i will post it just for you!

As the posts go by

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Robert do you have to be so mean, okay team rebutt give unwanted advice whenever they please but to attack someone.

Oh Really...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

and guess who the CSM was? Stephanie.
- Is the form of this question supposed to mean anything to anybody but you?  Are we to figure that you have some "history" with Stephanie that might be important to this report.

You say you refuse to fight over $1, yet you have no problem posting your "RipOff" on the Internet.  Why not fight for the $1, after all if them saying they couldn't find the Chicken in the ad caused you to be humiliated to tears, one would think you would get a little "vindication" calling-out a cashier who can't do simple math.

they pretty much called me a liar
Oh so they never actually said you were a liar...I see.

This is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

-  "Walmart Mentality" at it's finest.  Well when you file suit make sure it is a "Class Action Lawsuit", and be sure to post an update when you do.