Complaint Review: WalMart Business

• Reported By: Cynthia1272 — ROCKY MOUNT North Carolina
WalMart Business
702 8th St. Bentonville , Arkansas USA

WalMart Business fraudulent check Bentonville Arkansas

I was sent a check by this company claiming that I was selected to participate in a paid Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The instructions were to deposit the check into my bank account, then after the check cleared, deduct my first week pay and withdraw the remaining amount so that I could begin my first assignment. I thought it was odd that they first said that you had to activate the check online, then it was made very clear that before you started you first assignment you had to make sure you had the cash in hand. I did some research on how secret shopping actually worked and found out this was one of the things they listed to look for from fraudulent companies. Then I searched more and found out when I checked for the validity of the company/address others had actually followed through with the process and discovered the checks were indeed fake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WalMart-Business/Bentonville-Arkansas-72716/WalMart-Business-fraudulent-check-Bentonville-Arkansas-1121511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WalMart Business