Complaint Review: WalMart Connect Internet Service

• Submitted: Mon, August 30, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 30, 2004

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
WalMart Connect Internet Service
www.walmartconnect.com Brisbane, California U.S.A.

WalMart Connect Internet Service ripoff Brisbane California

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact Information....

My husband and I signed up for Walmart connect internet service when we were moving in November of 2003. I have called 4 times in the last 8 months to cancel the service. I have been told they don't speak English, they are not in the U.S., they are off shore, they cannot cancel our account, and that they do not have a supervisor.

I haven't even used their service since last December. Now 8 months later they continue to deduct monthly service from our bank account. I am going to the bank tomorrow and stop payment on that account and if that does not work I will close the account. I am furious! I am tired of getting the run around!

Thank you for listening!

Lydia
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2004 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WalMart-Connect-Internet-Service/Brisbane-California-94005/WalMart-Connect-Internet-Service-ripoff-Brisbane-California-106126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WalMart Connect Internet Service

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact Information....

AUTHOR: Carolyn - (U.S.A.)

Try this address and phone number to cancel:

Wal-Mart Connect