Complaint Review: WalMart Money Card

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Scott — Ashland Mississippi
WalMart Money Card
Lauderdale Lake, Florida USA

WalMart Money Card My Walmart moneycard # was somehow compromised, now cant get my money back. Walmart - Lauderdale lake Florida

Got paid on April 1st, tried to use my card and it was declined.  When I checked my online account, my money was spent mostly at walmart in Lauderdale Lake FL, I live in North Mississippi.  The customer service people who barely spoke english wouldn't let me speak with a supervisor, or anyone else for that matter.  They wouldn't even let me dispute the transactions.  They said that the "pending" transactions would have to post first then they could do an investigation.  I told them, I was 300 miles from home and needed money to get home with, They told me "no problem sir, we will have a resolution for you in 10 business days"  Thats almost 3 weeks without buying groceries, insulin for my wife, or even gas to get home on.  I have called numerous times to no avail.  I will NEVER use them again.  Cant believe how heartless these people are, The Crooks who stole my paycheck, and the crooks (walmart money card) who will not do simple things to help me get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WalMart-Money-Card/Lauderdale-Lake-Florida/WalMart-Money-Card-My-Walmart-moneycard-was-somehow-compromised-now-cant-get-my-money-1138156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WalMart Money Card