Complaint Review: WalMart SuperCenter

• Submitted: Fri, March 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, March 22, 2010

• Reported By: Val — Union Dale Pennsylvania U.S.A.
WalMart SuperCenter

WalMart SuperCenter electronics warranty Internet

*Author of original report: walmart warranty

*Consumer Comment: How do we know?

Service Requests and ClaimsIssue Desc: I was having a problem with my Cannon digital camera. I sent the camera to precision camera repair inc. I was told by them that my camera was beyond economical repair due to extensive  internal impact damage. They refuse to replace or fix my camera. I have no idea why they are telling me it was impact damage. Maybe during shipping. I am very disappointed with this warranty. I have never dropped my camera. I sent the camera to canon. They said the camera had moisture damage. They don't cover that. I guess they had to come up with a reason to not honor the warranty. I shouldn't have taken the two year warranty. Money down the drain. This is unbelievable. I will never buy any electronic product @ Walmart. I will shop at Best Buy. I also will never ever buy a canon product.  So much for warranties. They are useless. I took 24 pics with the camera.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2010 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WalMart-SuperCenter/internet/WalMart-SuperCenter-electronics-warranty-Internet-582886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WalMart SuperCenter

walmart warranty

AUTHOR: Val - (U.S.A.)

How do you know? I know. Extended 2 year warranty. What a bunch of bull. I never dropped my camera. I wish you were in my place. You might know what I am talking about.

How do we know?

AUTHOR: I am the law - (USA)

How do we know you didn't damage it yourself and you're just trying to badmouth all these other companies?

spectacular