- Report: #771339
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Waldorf Ford Used Car & Truck Center
Waldorf Ford Used Car & Truck Center2440 Crain Hwy Waldorf, Maryland United States of America
Waldorf Ford Used Car & Truck Center Made a mistake by buying car there, wouldn't recommend buying there Waldorf, Maryland
*Author of original report: Everyone has their own experience and opinions
*Consumer Comment: It's called American Free Enterprise
1. After signing the paper we found some minor issues with my car and asked if they could take care of it and they said no because that is why the car was priced low.
2. If we had a question regarding warranty and we left a voicemail (to the financing lady there) we would not get a call back and when we go up there we would wait for over an hour and then get the answer that she was busy. When I finally spoke to another finance guy there, he gave me a brochure with the info I was looking for and all she had to give us that brochure but after leaving repeated voicemail I still don't get a call back.
3. When we traded our cars in let them know that the title of my car was under my mother's name and we signed the back of the title to my wife's name thing that is how it needed to be done if we wanted to trade. Initially they stated that is fine they'll take of it but 60 days later they called us and said we needed to fix the title at the MVA spending my time and money when initially they stated they will take care of it. We did get the title recently and gave it back to them properly signed and reimbursed by the dealership, but the fact that what we were told and the timeframe it took them to figure out it was their mistake is unacceptable.
4. Their cars are overpriced and when they sell your car that you traded they increase the price a ridiculous amount.
*5. I didn't know my car had a defective battery until one very hot day when the temperature was about 100 degrees and I had my wife and 5 month old and we were just leaving a store and the car didn't start. Of course at this time I was still waiting for my warranty information which I left the multiple voicemails for. I had my wife and son stay in the store where there was air conditioning. I didn't have the appropriate number to call to get a tow truck or anything. I had a family member come and we bought a new battery and paid for it out of pocket.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waldorf-Ford-Used-Car-Truck-Center/Waldorf-Maryland-20601/Waldorf-Ford-Used-Car-Truck-Center-Made-a-mistake-by-buying-car-there-wouldnt-recomme-771339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.