Complaint Review: Walgreens Co. Deerfield, Illinois

• Updated: Tue, December 28, 2010

• Reported By: Joeshm@gmail.com — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Walgreens Co. Deerfield, Illinois
200 Wilmot Road Deerfield, Illinois United States of America

Walgreens Co. Deerfield, Illinois Irwin Abrams, Loss Prevention, Nicole Hale-Willis The Pharmacy AmeriKKKa Trusts? Deerfield, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Again?

I was employed by Walgreens Co. in Deerfield, Illinois. As an African American in the United States of America, it isn't possible to not have at least one experience of racism. But what if it happens in the workplace? Well, it happened to me while working for walgreens. I had a few experiences with a couple of people that I worked with. I went to an organization, who are swamped and lack funding, and resources. Only to get my case mishandled, in my opinion. After going this particular organization, I was hounded by District Manager Irwin Abrams, Loss Prevention. And Best of all, one of only a hand full of black store managers in Illinois, Nicole Hale-Willis. Walgreens ripped me from getting a realistic settlement by using another Black against me. Ofcourse, they most likely held her job over her head in order to make tthis possible. Thanks Walgreens, it's bad enough that several employees that currently work for them feel discriminated against. Now, you use one of your few employees in a position of power to handle your dirty work. I'm hurt, angry, frustrated, and flat out pissed at the way they handle things. In the end, I guess the money the company has can easily help sweep their dirty little secrets under the rug.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2010 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walgreens-Co-Deerfield-Illinois/Deerfield-Illinois-60015/Walgreens-Co-Deerfield-Illinois-Irwin-Abrams-Loss-Prevention-Nicole-Hale-Willis-The-Ph-675997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walgreens Co. Deerfield, Illinois

Again?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

The Race Card again?

Let's see in this report all we get is that you are an African American. We also get that your claim of racisim was mishandled. But then because you went to some apparently random organization you are now notonly being discriminated against by Walgreens, but they are forcing another black to do this discrimination.

Ummm..now let's see what we don't have. We don't have ANY details as to your claims of racisim or how they are discriminating againstyou currently. Oh I take that back apparently you are being discriminated against because you didn't get the settlement you wanted. So just how much doyou think you deserve in the settlement?