Complaint Review: Walgreens Home Care Inc Durable Medical Equipment/Nebulizer

• Submitted: Sat, June 13, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 13, 2009

• Reported By:KENOSHA Wisconsin
Walgreens Home Care Inc Durable Medical Equipment/Nebulizer
2958 Paysphere Circle Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Walgreens Home Care Inc Durable Medical Equipment/Nebulizer Overpaid Walgreens accidentally and they keep promising to pay me but 6 months later still nothing Chicago Illinois

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Greedy Wasson, er Walgreen's Drug Stores

I pay my bills online through my Bank and overpaid Walgreens by $50. My Son needed a Nebulizer May 19th, 2008, this is something where Walgreens bills the Insurance Company and then sends you a bill, which we received sometime in September. I paid in several payments that is how I came to overpay them.

I started calling them in January regarding my overpayment and was promised an imediate refund, again in March and then I was told that the person that I spoke with in January was let go because she never did what she said she was going to do (really? Do I care about this? I am looking for rectification and my money back not for who is at fault and why a Company like Walgreens would employee Staff that would tell me this) Then I called again the following month and requested to leave a message on a Managers Voicemail, now I am so seriously ticked off that I am requesting Interest on this $50.

I did not receive my Money to this day, nor did I receive a Phone call back from Walgreens. I am in the process of filing a complaint to the WI Insurance Commissioner since I live in Wisconsin I am pretty sure that is where I would file.

Smokingunlady
KENOSHA, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2009 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walgreens-Home-Care-Inc-Durable-Medical-EquipmentNebulizer/Chicago-Illinois-60674/Walgreens-Home-Care-Inc-Durable-Medical-EquipmentNebulizer-Overpaid-Walgreens-accidentall-461389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walgreens Home Care Inc Durable Medical Equipment/Nebulizer

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Greedy Wasson, er Walgreen's Drug Stores

AUTHOR: Dogdonut - (U.S.A.)

CEO Wasson (and I use this term loosely) and his cheerleader boy side kick Wagner are all a greedy bunch of fools. They rewired (downsized) Walgreen's to the point the company can almost not operate. They need to keep your $50 in order to keep collecting their obscene salaries. Only shareholders matter. You will never see your $50 cash back. You may get a store credit so you can buy more junk.