Complaint Review: Walgreens Pharmacy

• Updated: Sun, October 31, 2010

• Reported By: Me — Palm Springs California United States of America
Walgreens Pharmacy
East Palm Canyon Drive cathedral city, California United States of America

Walgreens Pharmacy Community Pharmacy in Large letters. I registered with this place a month before I moved to the area.Learned my lesson but not well enough with Walgreens in several other states but was told this one was different and it was cathedral city, California

*Consumer Comment: Oh boy

*Consumer Comment: Well that clears it up..

*Consumer Comment: From what I gather...

*Consumer Comment: Indeed it's a very colorful report...

*Consumer Comment: huh?

*Consumer Comment: Ummm

*Consumer Comment: What?

It was a nightmare that I am to ill to get another migraine over.  The small Wallgreens Logo was almost like a disclaimer.This woman signed me up a month before and when the list was close to 10 thou a month miss congeniality was all warm and fuzzy.

But when I showed upwith just one prescription issued by my Doctor to replace what was lost or stolen during my move and it was a narcotic that might take away some of my pain.  I was treated worse than a Times Square Junky.  Had it been Chemotherapy which I will start soon. Surely it will make me sick and feel lousy.  I wouldnt be writing this.  I am just glad that she showed her true self before I gave them 7-8 thousand in prescriptions on Nov. 1 2010.  Evil flourishes when good men do nothing.  heard it a million times .  But after my son was murdered on Easter sunday morning while possibly good men did nothing.  I decided that I was not always a good man  and it was time for me to stop turning the other cheek and hold these companies responsible for their actions or those of their employees and agents.

I am sure old man Walgreen is looking down wondering how he crated such a thing.

Read the Hippa pamphlet they gave out a while back.  I know it's a lot of small print.  Thats really all you have to read.  dont let the Mom and Pop look decieve you.  I am sure the small logo was required to be there.  why woudn't they want a big red neon sign like the 3 other goliaths with in a mile or so of eachother.  I passed it by several times a day for years and like Dandelions on your nice lawn.  they sprout up overnight.  My issues are legal ones and i cant be more specific. She thought she was droping a dime on me, and she did several.  But there are good people in that business and luckily some of them called me to tell me what she was saying and were a bit uncomfortable with her disregard for HIPPA.  she was not a pharmacist, just THE BOSS.meaning someones grandmother or Mother of someone of relevance to the store

Know one would hire her for an important job, you know keeping people alive, unless they had to. Just my opinion.  You will surely get hers; She overflows with unsolicited opinions.  As sick as I am.  I will pursue it to it's or my end.  My son took a stand for wwhat was right and died at 27. With him looking down from heaven I mustlive the way i taught him to; Simply to alwys be a man of principal despite  the fact  you  are living in an unprincipled world he followed my words and I wish he hadn't  but proud of his courage.

The only word that corporations hear clearly is dollars.  it's the only thing that will get their attention and make the needed change. But when you want to be compensated for slander and concious pain   and suffering .  they will make you out to be about money.  Like their a Non Profit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2010 12:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walgreens-Pharmacy/cathedral-city-California-92234/Walgreens-Pharmacy-Community-Pharmacy-in-Large-letters-I-registered-with-this-place-a-mon-656764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walgreens Pharmacy

Oh boy

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

No whiskey for me - but you guys go at it

Well that clears it up..

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

..I need to increase my whiskey consumption.

From what I gather...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

I had to drink way too much whiskey to make sense of this report but after several drinks I came away with this:

A manager at Walgreens either slandered the OP or contacted the authorities about him when he tried to get a prescription filled. Op attempts to take legal action against Walgreens and they demonstrate that he was attempting to use the legal system to make a profit.

The death of his son was the incident that prompted him to act against Walgreens.

Now if you will excuse me I am going to prepare for my upcoming hangover.

Indeed it's a very colorful report...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

..but the best I can make out, the complaint has something to do with the size of the logo?

huh?

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I have a clue what you are talking about - and it is HIPAA not HIPPA

Ummm

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I can usually read through very poorly written reports and get some idea of what's being said but I don't have a clue what's going on here.  Something about Walgreen in little letters and narcotics and a son was murdered and evil flourishing, a Hippa pamphlwet, someones grandmother  etc.

Is this some kind of code?

What?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Exactly what you are trying to say here?