rank

• Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: annedee4 — Westmont Nationwide United States of America
Walgreens
200 Wilmot Road Deerfield, Illinois United States of America

Walgreens re: 8 W 63rd Street, Westmont, store # 5275 Balance Rewards Program Ripoff! Deerfield, Illinois

I joined Walgreen's Balance Rewards Program (BR), causing me to carry yet another card!  I visited the Pharmacy at the local store in Westmont in mid-October and cannot believe the ineptness of the staff!!  I went for immunizations and was treated very poorly and could not believe how slow they were.  I was also put behind a privacy screen and then realized that I was on the monitor for everyone to see!!

I went back a week later to get a prescription refilled and should have recieved 500 points on my BR card but did not.  I questioned that the points were missing and I was told by the pharmacy person that I had to call into customer service.

So, I called customer service and the runaround began.  I was told that the points would have to be adjusted by a different customer service area associated with the BR card.  I called them and they told me that it was rung up as my having government insurance (which I did NOT - it was the same group insurance as the week earlier!) and that it would have to be adjusted at the store.  Needless to say, at this point, I was very frustrated.  I then contacted an online agent, who again started the runaround, but eventually said she would escalate my problem and get it resolved.

Unfortunately, I  still do not have my points.  I have recieved a few email, first one to call again to customer service to provide the same information that I had given several people (REALLY!) and a later one that the issue is being forwarded to Management.  Also one from "WalgreensMentors" but no resolution.   Another 10 days and nothing!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walgreens/Deerfield-Illinois-60015/Walgreens-re-8-W-63rd-Street-Westmont-store-5275-Balance-Rewards-Program-Ripoff-Dee-966385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walgreens