Complaint Review: Walgreens

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Bridget — Hooper Nebraska
Walgreens
1525 E. 23rd St Fremont, Nebraska USA

Walgreens failed to tell me I can only add one grendot reload per 24 hours and I bout 3 of them Fremont Nebraska

*UPDATE Employee: It is unfortunate

I purchased 3 greendot reload cards today I needed them added to my card so I can cover my Uhaul rental the following, okay so I get home and enter the first code it went perfect I go to the second and bamm I was stopped dead in my tracks I was told your only allowed to reload one (500.00) per 24 hours so here I am stuck and lost I have mt Uhaul reserved to move out of state and never once did they tell me that I can only load one per 24 hours now I have no clue what to do were suppose to completly out of our house because it is being condemned due to mold if not out they lock it up and were not allowed to enter what so ever again not even to get all our furniture and belongings they are a total rip off and have no care or concern for others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 01:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walgreens/Fremont-Nebraska-68025/Walgreens-failed-to-tell-me-I-can-only-add-one-grendot-reload-per-24-hours-and-I-bout-3-o-1067954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walgreens

It is unfortunate

AUTHOR: Jeanette - ()

I understand why you would be upset, but I don't see how it's a ripoff. -You- circumvented the system by buying the MAX amount, 3 times. You didn't think there was a reason there was a $500 max for one card?