Complaint Review: Walgreens

• Submitted: Wed, September 17, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, September 17, 2003

• Reported By:clovis California
Walgreens
6010 N. Figarden Dr. Fresno, California U.S.A.

Walgreens Wronful Termination Done DIRTY Fresno California

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I was done Dirty. I was an Asst. Manager for Walgreens for 2 years. On 09/03/03 I went to work as usual. My Store Manager bought me brekfast. Sounds good.

I had been constantly accused of things by an employee for several months and requested a transfer several times. On this morning I was told this employee called LP 4 WEEKS prior and said I ate a donut without paying.

I laughed and so did LP and my manager even said don't worry, "i'm not going to fire you", then they called there corp. attorneys in front of me and fired me. Even though another employee gave me the donut, and it was paid for!!!!

I then called several managers and they all said how stupid this was and couldn't believe my store manager would do this.

I then called our 210 D.M. and couldn't even get a returned phone call or response from employee relations.

I had no warning and even got a last meal before the AX!!!!

I am a single mother of a disabled child and have lost my health insurance and retirement and security. I am seeking legal action as well. Any HELP would be appreciated.

Jennifer
clovis, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2003 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walgreens/Fresno-California-93722/Walgreens-Wronful-Termination-Done-DIRTY-Fresno-California-67138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walgreens