Complaint Review: Walgreens

• Submitted: Fri, July 05, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: HUNTER6896 — Elizabethtown Indiana
7415 N Cocoa Blvd Port St John‎ Florida‎ 32927 Uni Port St John, Florida USA

Walgreens Didn't catch her ne but she is the Mgr and was there at 1:30 on 7/5/313 Walgreens National chain refuse to refill what I have been filling for years, while on vacation Port St John, Florida Florida

What is the point in tracking refills with Walgreens, when they won't even look at your her full history in determining weather or not to go your medication? I have been filling this medication for year now and it just so happened that this time I was on vacation 2000 miles from home when it came time to fill. I talked withy doctor who assured me there would be no problem filing even worked to my advantage that I use a national chain of walgreens Pharmacy! I walk into a Walgreens in Port St John, on Coco road. I brought with me my old bottle of medication, ID, and prescription. All the inconsiderate insensitive female pharmacist said was, I WON'T FILL YOUR NOT A FLORIDA RESIDENT! Oo asked then why do you say you will fill nation wide? She told me it was at her descression... She didn't even look up my records showing I do this every 30 days just told me to leave her store! Went 5 miles down the road at another Walgreens and had no problems at all! This lady has no business having a license if she doeseat want to fill the legit prescriptions!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walgreens/Port-St-John-Florida/Walgreens-Didnt-catch-her-ne-but-she-is-the-Mgr-and-was-there-at-130-on-75313-Walgree-1064625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walgreens