Complaint Review: Walgreens

• Reported By: Tabitha — Georgia United States of America
Walgreens
Toccoa, Georgia United States of America

Walgreens Unfair Termination Toccoa, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Let me set a view thing's straight I don't cause any drama but as soon I file a complaint or comment I get attacked personally go ahead vote republican so how well they treat people y'all will regret

*Consumer Comment: Charles

*Consumer Comment: AUTHOR: C - United States (USA

*Consumer Comment: I really don't care what people think of me I don't live to make others happy but people don't have the right to try to make my life miserable I have a right to live just like y'all

*General Comment: It's like this, Chuckles

*Consumer Comment: Oh God....

*Consumer Comment: i would like to know why people can't leave me alone and let me be I will continue to post complaints calling me chuckie doesn't offend me so lay of

*General Comment: And in this report... Chuckie shall stay.

*Consumer Comment: Charles, you put yourself into this report

*Consumer Comment: Please stop bring my name In other peoples complaints and demeaning me the 4 years or 5 I have been on this site you think people will learn by know

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Whenever there is Crap...

*General Comment: Please delete this crap.

*General Comment: Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling.

*Consumer Comment: People just don't get It and they never will I don't know why people such a hardtime

*General Comment: Chuckie likes to play?

*Consumer Comment: Calling me chuckie doesn't bother me but y'all are to ignorant to stop bothering me but I'll never go away I hope somebody cause y'all problems and disrupt your life the way y'all disrupt my life

*General Comment: Chuckie, We love to hate you.

*Consumer Comment: It's sad I have to put up with jerks like stacy and dan I can't live a life because people love to bother me I just don't get It

*Consumer Comment: Then stop replying with abusive comments to me then I don't care about you I have never done anything to you to zero In on me stop causing other people grief you're not better then anyone else

*Consumer Comment: Okay....

*Consumer Comment: whoa!!!!

*Consumer Comment: These people who reply to me don't want me to be hired for a job so they say things to get people agaisnt me I can't wait until they get old I hope somebody verbally abuse them

*Consumer Comment: You see what I mean how they tell me to go away Its not their place to tell anyone to leave they haven't learned by know they will never learn I'll just have to keep showing them they can't push me

*Consumer Comment: huh??

*Consumer Comment: Charles, you obviously commented on the wrong report.

*Consumer Comment: I'll be damned If I'm going to let some black thug to take my life I will shoot them 30 times just like how they treat their victims these district attorneys have no heart or compassion

I will never ever EVER step foot in another Walgreens as long as I live. I worked for them for almost two years before I quit today and I just have to say they are the most unfair and ridiculous company.

Things almost NEVER ring up the way they are supposed to and now they want to fire us for price modifying items for our customers! Yesterday, a  friend of mine as well as an employee of 2 years was terminated for excessive price modifies. This girl loved our customers and did nothing but try to be fair to them and when she was terminated she was told it was going on her record for theft because she was "technically" stealing money from Walgreens.

And the sad part is whenever we did change the price of something we would usually get the managers approval. We don't change prices for our benefit..we get nothing out of it..we do it for our customers because when they see an item on sale or on clearance they expect to get it at that price! And yet we're the ones stealing money..it seems to me like Walgreens is trying to cheat our customers.

What happened to, "The customer is always right." When this employee did ask the Loss Prevention woman what she should have done or said to the customers, the woman's response was that she should have told the customer they couldn't have it. There is no way to win with Walgreens. You get fired for giving the price the customer should have got in the first place, and if you don't you get fired for bad customer service! I will never even think about taking my business to Walgreens and I advise anyone reading this to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walgreens/Toccoa-Georgia-30577/Walgreens-Unfair-Termination-Toccoa-Georgia-774555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walgreens

Let me set a view thing's straight I don't cause any drama but as soon I file a complaint or comment I get attacked personally go ahead vote republican so how well they treat people y'all will regret It.

Charles

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

I agree, people should just leave you alone. You however thrive on the drama you create and love the attention.

This thread is a prime example.

AUTHOR: C - United States (USA

AUTHOR: KIM - (U.S.A.)

How is this using my real name.  Charles did you even read this report before responding?
I really don't care what people think of me I don't live to make others happy but people don't have the right to try to make my life miserable I have a right to live just like y'all.  But y'all still don't get It  y'all never will.

That Is why y'all hide behind fake name's to sit behind your computer "Personally Attacking  me.  I have no problem showing my real name I have nothing to "HIDE".  I never "Give Up".  You can say whatever y'all feel like about me to,  deny me employment. Y'all have no right to make  my life "MISERABLE".

#5 General Comment

It's like this, Chuckles

AUTHOR: NoMore - (United States of America)

First of all, you hijacked someone else's  thread to post your drivel.

Secondly, you can post all of the complaints you want to, but you have a huge credibility problem here.  You constantly complain about every perceived injustice that has been perpetrated on you.   The fact is you're your own worst enemy.

Get away from your keyboard.  Go outside and get some sunshine and fresh air.

Oh God....

AUTHOR: Ozzie! - (Australia)

We all should have seen that as soon as he was mentioned, Charles would be here, maundering on and on and on and on forever about how everyone hates him and he doesn't care and he'll go on posting etc etc etc. It doesn't matter that the post doesn't involve him, he'll make it about him if he can.

AUTHOR: C - (USA)

i would like to know why people can't leave me alone, and let me be I will continue to post complaints calling me chuckie doesn't offend me so lay of.

#8 General Comment

And in this report... Chuckie shall stay.

AUTHOR: Better Anonymous - (USA)

You dug your hole, now you stay in it. : )
All hail Chuckie!

Charles, you put yourself into this report

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

You were like the first rebuttal under this report. Nobody else put you here. That said, I agree with you 100% that you ought to have the right to blow away any thug trying to hold you up, regardless of their color. Just don't hit any innocent bystanders. Make sure you're trained well enough to at least be able to hit the side of a barn with reasonable accuracy. Use ammo that will self destruct and do maximum damage inside the thug, but won't penetrate all the way through him, exit through the back and possibly kill someone else behind him.

And if you were robbed at any time and the cops, DA or judge basically did nothing and let the animals walk, I share your pain.

AUTHOR: C - (USA)

Please stop bring my name In other peoples complaints, and demeaning me the 4 years or 5 I have been on this site you think people will learn by know.

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Whenever there is Crap...

AUTHOR: Better Anonymous - (USA)

Chuckie will be there for you! : )

#12 General Comment

Please delete this crap.

AUTHOR: hartdaniel - (United States of America)

No bearing on any part of this or any report on this site that I can see.

#13 General Comment

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling.

AUTHOR: Better Anonymous - (USA)

Daniel got fired for posting on Ripoff Report though, lol. He couldn't get over his obsession with Lynn Reed.

AUTHOR: C - (USA)

People just don't get It and they never will.  I don't know why I have such a hardtime.

#15 General Comment

Chuckie likes to play?

AUTHOR: Better Anonymous - (USA)

Thank you for putting your life on hold for me. I would like to hear more about your problems.
Calling me chuckie doesn't bother me but y'all are to ignorant to stop bothering me but I'll never go away I hope somebody cause y'all problems and disrupt your life the way y'all disrupted  my life,  for no reason.

I don't stop "LIVING" by what people say to me on this site,  nor do I stop living because nobody has anything to do with me.  These people who reply to me are the biggest "JERK'S.  Why do they feel they have to treat people like this.

They just don't learn after 4 year's,  of being on rip-off they have't learned I'm not going to put up with them trying to abuse me.  Well their comment's are "RECORDED" on this site.

#17 General Comment

Chuckie, We love to hate you.

AUTHOR: Better Anonymous - (USA)

Every angel has a devil, and you can't rest until you find him. Everyone needs an enemy, big bad, archenemy, or villain. Everybody needs someone to hate. Charles, you have found your place in this world, and you have to accept it.
Also... I think you love it, why else would you keep coming back for more, you cute little wittle sadist you. : ) *pinches cheek*

AUTHOR: C - (USA)

It's sad I have to put up with jerks like stacy and dan I can't live a life because people love to bother me.
Then stop replying with abusive comments to me then I don't care about you I have never done anything to you to zero In on me stop causing other people grief you're not better then anyone else.  You are not the "BOSS" of anyone,  you can't "CONTROL" me.  Just like you tell people.

Piss Off.

Piss Off.

Okay....

AUTHOR: Ozzie! - (Australia)

Who invoked the name of Chuckie? I know I have now but the damage is done. We are now going to be subjected to endless maunderings about how he will never go away and everyone is so horrible to him etc, etc, etc....GOD NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

whoa!!!!

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Stop using my name in all your responses CHARLES - you know nothing about me or what I do when I am at WORK!  Stop playing the victim, grow up and get a JOB!

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

These people who reply to me don't want me to be hired for a job.   So they say things to get people agaisnt me I can't wait until they get old I hope somebody verbally abuse them.
I'll never go away!,  ou see what I mean how they tell me to go away Its not their place to tell anyone to leave they haven't learned by know they will never learn I'll just have to keep showing them they can't push me .

F*** you stacy & chaos you can make me look bad.  But I never stop living I'll alway's be here,  & you two can get as many people agaisnt me all you feel like.  I don't give a damn who don't have anything to do with me.  You can "HARASS" me all you feel like pigs.  I'm tired of you a**holes alway's violating my right's!.

I hope when y'all get old you get severaly mistreated verbally abused,  In some nursing home.  And see how It feels,  & believe me y'all will get OLD!.  Y'all will reap what you sow.  Because I have F****** had It with you two bothering me,  when I haven't done anything to you.

I'm tired of people of pushing me to the limit.  But I'll never get that out of control to were I'll be introuble with the law.  So just keep on trying to put anger & hate In me.  Stacy will alway's run her "BIG MOUTH" not having consideration for peoples "FEELING'S".  She Is a selfish selfcentured b**ch.

Chaos Is just a "COWARD" hiding behind a fake screen name,  bullying people on rip-off report.

huh??

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

What does the OP's report have to do about getting shot by a "black thug" Chuckie - take the responder's advice - GO AWAY.

Charles, you obviously commented on the wrong report.

AUTHOR: chaosflamespirit - (USA)

Now go away.
I'll be damned If I'm going to let some, black thug to take my life. I will shoot them 30 times just like how they treat their victims these district attorneys have no heart or compassion.  These district attorneys need to realise they can't "PUNISH" the victims for taking charge & defending themselves.