Internet United States of America
Walgreens Walgreens Register Rewards is misleading, not working and a pain to use Internet
*UPDATE Employee: Expired coupons and Catalina
*UPDATE Employee: Reguster rewards info.
Walgreens register rewards is a total rip off and a good excuse to treat their customers wrong. I had so many problems with it that I probably can not list them all:
1) Most times register rewards do not print and when you ask for it the cashiers are rude and not helpful.
2) When you try to use register rewards most often you are treated like a common criminal. Today I wanted to use few rewards and the cashier told me that I can not use them all. When I asked why she called the manager who told me I should buy exactly the number of coupons or more (which I did). When I told him that this program is a pain he told me that it is a pain for them also.
3) The rules are misleading, apparently you can only use the rewards for items that are equivalent or more expensive than the reward. i.e if you have a $5 coupon you can not use it on $4.99 items even though you do not want cash back or the total is higher than $5 with tax.
4) If you have 3 coupons you have to buy at least 3 items costing equal or more.
5) They do not let you use expired coupons even though a manager told me over the phone that I can.
6) Overall there is noone you can complain. Customer service does not answer back and managers do not even want to hear about it.
7) In general it is a horrible program. I used to LOVE Walgreens and now I do not even want to go there because of the terrible treatment I got due to coupons.
I sent 2 e-mails to Walgreens about this, never heard back. I am very upset and each time I go to Walgreens I get even more upset. I hope someone will start a class action suit. This is a total rip off!!!
Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walgreens
REBUTTALS & REPLIES:
0Author 2Consumer 0Employee/Owner
Updates & Rebuttals