- Report: #509327
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Walgreens
Walgreenswww.walgreens.com Internet United States of America
Walgreens Walgreens Register Rewards is misleading, not working and a pain to use Internet
*UPDATE Employee: Expired coupons and Catalina
*UPDATE Employee: Reguster rewards info.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Most times register rewards do not print and when you ask for it the cashiers are rude and not helpful.
2) When you try to use register rewards most often you are treated like a common criminal. Today I wanted to use few rewards and the cashier told me that I can not use them all. When I asked why she called the manager who told me I should buy exactly the number of coupons or more (which I did). When I told him that this program is a pain he told me that it is a pain for them also.
3) The rules are misleading, apparently you can only use the rewards for items that are equivalent or more expensive than the reward. i.e if you have a $5 coupon you can not use it on $4.99 items even though you do not want cash back or the total is higher than $5 with tax.
4) If you have 3 coupons you have to buy at least 3 items costing equal or more.
5) They do not let you use expired coupons even though a manager told me over the phone that I can.
6) Overall there is noone you can complain. Customer service does not answer back and managers do not even want to hear about it.
7) In general it is a horrible program. I used to LOVE Walgreens and now I do not even want to go there because of the terrible treatment I got due to coupons.
I sent 2 e-mails to Walgreens about this, never heard back. I am very upset and each time I go to Walgreens I get even more upset. I hope someone will start a class action suit. This is a total rip off!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walgreens/internet/Walgreens-Walgreens-Register-Rewards-is-misleading-not-working-and-a-pain-to-use-Interne-509327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.