Complaint Review: Walk Fit

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: True That! — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Walk Fit

Walk Fit WF Joint Supports UNORDERED Delivery of Vitamins, Even after asking to stop Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Walk Fit Joint Support

I purchades Walk Fit orthotics on the internet.  I did use them and they actually did help somewhat.  Sometime there after I received bottles of vitamins for joint support.  I never asked for these, but figured it was something they sent with the (shoe)inserts.  About 6 weeks or so ago I received more and called the company to let them know I didn't want any more and would return waht I had as being refused.

Last week I checked my Am Ex bill and to my shock they had already charged for a delivery that the postman tried to make a week later,  I refused that delivery as well as stopping any further payments through American Express.  When I came on line today to see if I could find a phone number(other time it w\had been sent in a delivery, which I discarded after my phoning them), I found an letter on this site with info backing up my complaint from 4 years ago and others besides!!  Well, it's November 2012 and apparently WF supports still is using the same unethical sales practices.  I don't appreciate it, will fight it, and tell anyone I can to beware. I truly believe this is stealing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walk-Fit/internet/Walk-Fit-WF-Joint-Supports-UNORDERED-Delivery-of-Vitamins-Even-after-asking-to-stop-Inter-968608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walk Fit

Walk Fit Joint Support

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

Hello, I work for the Walk Fit company. Without looking at your order specifically, if you opted for our 30 day free trial of the Joint Support it will be sent to you automatically unless you contact us to cancel as stipulated on our website as well as in our welcome letter. You are welcome to email me directly at marya@walkfit.com and I will be happy to verify that your account has been cancelled and refund you if need be. I certainly apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you, Mary