Complaint Review: Walker Bland New Credit History

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: Shorepoint — Jersey City New Jersey United States of America
Walker Bland New Credit History
Glen Allen VA Internet United States of America

Walker Bland New Credit History I knew something wasn't right about this guy. He uses Walker Bland and Benjamin Bland. On line there are two Walker Bland, Jr. and Sr. He uses Virginia Morgage as cover up Took $600 from me to issue Stole my money! Internet

Well for those that think they can resolve their credit - stay away from Walker Bland aka Benjamin Bland.  He sounds quite the professional.   Very knowledgeable and savy in credit practices.  Inanyevent, he advised me that he could raise my credit score.  Each line would cost me $300 for specific trade lines.  He kept calling me and I found that strange, but I went ahead and gave him $600 for each trade line.  I asked him how long it would take, he said 4 to 6 weeks for a reporting cycle.   Well you know the rest.... I kept calling to no avail.  He responded to my many text messages and advised me that he would check into it.  No response, I tried again and he responded a few days later advising me that his grandmother was in the hospital.  And of course he would check into it.   A few weeks later, he text me that he would refund my $600.  Well I am still waiting.  No calls, no response - nothing....  I should have reviewed this site.

Count me in on a class action suit - but if he has a criminal record what is sense of doing so ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walker-Bland-New-Credit-History/internet/Walker-Bland-New-Credit-History-I-knew-something-wasnt-right-about-this-guy-He-uses-Walk-712116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walker Bland New Credit History