Complaint Review: Walker Williams and Associates

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Cindy — Port St Lucie Florida
Walker Williams and Associates
Internet USA

Walker Williams and Associates Used Profanity Towards Me When I Refused to Give My SSN Internet

This Company has repeatedly contacted me over the last few weeks. They show as NO CALLER ID on my cell when they call. A female, who identified herself as Gia, called me last night and demanded that I give her my social security number about "an account that is seriously delinquent" and advised me that I was facing "legal action." I told her the County Clerk where I live doesn't have any such litigation showing. When I refused to give her my social security number and asked her to provide me the account info via mail, she became furious. She told me I "owed her" the information, I advised her I didn't owe her anything. She then proceeded to tell me to f*** off, and called me a horrible name and hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walker-Williams-and-Associates/internet/Walker-Williams-and-Associates-Used-Profanity-Towards-Me-When-I-Refused-to-Give-My-SSN-In-1144982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walker Williams and Associates