Complaint Review: Walkerton Auto Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Vincent — Virginia Virginia Puerto Rico
Walkerton Auto Services, Inc.
6003 Canterbury Road Walkerton, Virginia United States of America

Walkerton Auto Services, Inc. Woodrow Clark Owner Will Not Release My Car Walkerton, Virginia

The owner (Woodrow Clark) of Walkerton Auto Services, Inc. (WAS) will not release my car.  My Nissan Maxima has been in the possession of WAS for at least one year.  The car had been in the possession of my nephew (former employee or independent contractor of WAS) who, unbeknownst to me at the time, left the car at WAS when he stopped working there.

All of my contacts with Mr. Clark were by telephone.  On 11-09-11, I informed him that I wanted to repossess the car.  On 11-21-11, he informed me that HE WOULD ONLY NEED A COPY OF THE TITLE TO RELEASE MY CAR.  On 11-22-11, I mailed him a copy of the title and he confirmed on 12-14-11 that he had received same.  From 12-21-11 until the present, I have contacted Mr. Clark on a weekly and/or daily basis to find out when my car would be available for repossession and he has told me one LIE after the next.  I even made arrangements (2 times) with Mr. Clark and a Junker for the Junker to pickup my car:  both times Mr. Clark did not make my car available for pickup.  Mr. Clark has
repeatedly told me that he would deliver my car to the same Junker, which he has never done.

On 10-29-12, I filed a Complaint against WAS with the Richmond Better Business Bureau (BBB).  When the BBB contacted Mr. Clark, he told them that he would be "making arrangements" to have my car picked up, which he never did.  My BBB complaint was closed as "UNRESOLVED.

I SIMPLY WANT MR. CLARK TO IMMEDIATELY RELEASE MY CAR TO THE ABOVE JUNKER (OR, IF NEED BE, ANOTHER  SALVAGE COMPANY OF MY CHOOSING).  I HAVE SATISFIED MR. CLARKS ONLY REQUIREMENT FOR SAME RELEASE (COPY OF THE CARS TITLE).  I ALSO WANT MR. CLARK TO STOP GIVING ME (AND OTHERS) FALSE STATEMENTS AS TO THE STATUS OF MY CAR.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walkerton-Auto-Services-Inc/Walkerton-Virginia-23177/Walkerton-Auto-Services-Inc-Woodrow-Clark-Owner-Will-Not-Release-My-Car-Walkerton-Virgi-1010911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walkerton Auto Services, Inc.