Complaint Review: Walkfit Platinum LLC

Walkfit Platinum LLC
1392 Sarah Pl, Unit B, Ontario, California United States of America

Walkfit Platinum LLC Ripoff, Not free; Invoice deceptive Ontario, California

*UPDATE Employee: Your Walk Fit Order

I purchased Walk Fit. I thought I had purchased it for $4.95 and chose to get a second one for ONLY $9.95, plus shipping and handling.  The invoice listed the 4.95 and 9.95 and then had a sub-total line of $49.80 and a Total of $54.16.  Outrageous.  I thought it was a mistake.

I called to cancel and return.  I was told I would only get $34.90 back and that the website is very clear on the shipping charges.  I don't think so.  I saw that you can order WalkFit on Amazon.  Too bad I didn't see it sooner. Do not order from Walkfit directly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walkfit-Platinum-LLC/Ontario-California-91761/Walkfit-Platinum-LLC-Ripoff-Not-free-Invoice-deceptive-Ontario-California-977278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walkfit Platinum LLC

Your Walk Fit Order

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

12/5/12 I work for the Walk Fit company. Without looking at your order, it sounds like it was purchased for $1.00 upfront for each pair with the balance due in 30 days. Please feel free to email me at marya@walkfit.com and I will be happy to review your account with you. Yes, our website states that s/p is nonrefundable.

Mary

From the site:

WALKFIT Platinum 100%

Money-Back Guarantee!Try WalkFit Platinum for a full 30 days.

If you're not completely satisfied, simply call us and return the product for a full refund of the purchase price (less shipping & processing).