Complaint Review: Walkfit Platinum

• Reported By: Lisa Williams — Lansdale Pennsylvania United States of America
Walkfit Platinum

Walkfit Platinum scams to beware of Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Walk Fit Order

After watching an informercial on Walkfit Orthotics, I ordered online.  The informercial had buy one get one free, so I purchased.  Nothing about this was FREE....  I checked my credit card and saw what was supposed to be $19.99 plus shipping had come out to be over $95.00.  I immediately emailed the company and cancelled the order, then I called.  Two days later they shipped the order and will not refund the shipping or processing even though it was their fault.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walkfit-Platinum/internet/Walkfit-Platinum-scams-to-beware-of-Internet-916072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walkfit Platinum

Walk Fit Order

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

Hello,

I work for the Walk Fit Platinum Company. The initial order page is for up to six pairs of insoles for $19.95 plus $9.95 s/p.  You can get up to six additional pairs for the same offer. The second page offers additional pairs at a discounted rate of buy one and get one free; just pay s/p. The site then proceeds with additional offers. If the size(s) are in stock, our system will immediately charge and process the order locking the account so no changes can be made. I am assuming when you called customer service this was explained. The would have asked you to refuse delivery and upon receipt a refund would be issued. You are welcome to email me directly at marya@walkfit.com and I will be happy to assist you in any way I can. Thank you.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC