• Report: #121924

• Submitted: Wed, December 08, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 08, 2004

• Reported By:Statesville North Carolina
Wall Street Underground
9005 W 51 Street Merriam, Kansas U.S.A.

Wall Street Underground Ripoff Merriam Kansas

Beware! This Bastard nick guarino is starting his scam all over again. I just got a call from some kid asking if I wanted a free subscription to the newsletter. This is how I got involved the first time. The newsletter looked impressive, & the upgrade looked very impressive. Plus, a money back guarantee. long story short, I sent my $5000.00 to this guy. After I got a look at the 6 to 8 week old crap he had on his site, I immediately cancelled. This was in august of 2001. I called for over a year trying to get my money back. You guys know the story, it happened to you to. I quit calling when the government shut him down. I later found out this was the second time he had run his ripoff. He got some jail time, was ordered to repay the money; which he did not. Funny thing about the government, a guy rips off millions from poor snooks like us with little or no consequence. Can you tell I'm bitter? I hope I never meet this bastard face to face, one does get jail time for what I want to do.

At any rate, beware, the SNAKE is out of his hole again. December 8, 2004.

Danny
Statesville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2004 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wall-Street-Underground/Merriam-Kansas-66203/Wall-Street-Underground-Ripoff-Merriam-Kansas-121924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wall Street Underground