Complaint Review: Wall Street Underground

• Submitted: Mon, April 04, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 04, 2005

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Wall Street Underground
San Francisco, California U.S.A.

Wall Street Underground ripoff! refund policy a lie San Francisco California

I feel like an idiot but I sucribed to the wall street underground for $5000 dollars with the gauranteed return of the full amount if I wasn't satisfied for any reason(within 1 year). They reccomended shorting oil which at the time was around $28. As you know it is now over $55. Great advice.

It has been going on two years and multiple requests have been made to John Holden or Hogan (who knows if that's his real name) for the gauranteed refund. Like everyone else they say it will be comming in about a month,then 3 months and then 3 more months but they will put my name at the top of the list. The last time I spoke with him after being rejected again I told him I was going to get a lawyer he just stated go ahead/do what you have to do. He couldn't care less is what I think.

I guess what I would like to ask anybody out there who subscribed to ewsu is did you had any luck getting a refund. I don't want to waste more money on a lawyer if it isn't going to do any good. I really hate to give up because they have broken the law by not sticking to their advertised gaurantee. I'm really mad at myself but even madder at these crooks. Any suggestions? Thanks.

James
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2005 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wall-Street-Underground/San-Francisco-California/Wall-Street-Underground-ripoff-refund-policy-a-lie-San-Francisco-California-137493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wall Street Underground