Complaint Review: Wallace Morgan Inc/Alta Vista Group Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, July 11, 2014

• Reported By: Alexa Rider — New York New York
Wallace Morgan Inc/Alta Vista Group Inc.
1150 Avenue of the Americas, 5th Floor NY, 10036 New York, New York USA

Wallace Morgan Inc and Alta Vista Group Inc. Tommy Smith, Gary McKinley, Steve Dongo Assurance Wireless Scamming People New York New York

Wallace Morgan Incorporated and Alta Vista Group has ripped off my friends lives and myself included. We had to spend as much money as we we were making it. There were some payments that were made for about $8.00 per phone that was accepted and submitted and most of the time my friends and I have too many address conflicts or cell users that said DENIED but the people who I had called that were denied RECIEVED THEIR PHONE and I DID NOT GET PAID! This is an insult to not just myself but to everyone!

I have no idea why the people who call themselves CORE LEADERS are even allowing this to happen!! Most of the people that I have known said by their core leaders that things will get better but they will not get better! :(

I especially do not like one core leader there. Her name is Valeria Arnaudo. You make me sick Val! You are such a (((REDACTED LANGUAGE)))! I hope you get what is coming towards you because I have been hearing rumors that you are flirting your way up to the top! Well guess what missy! I wish you that bad karma will come and get you! You may have fooled the other people with your your charming looks but believe me Val, many people will be seeing you as a s***. Nobody likes you Val! In fact, people F****** hate you! But since thats what you want in life, I cant wait to see your life crumbling down!

To the general public, I must warn you: Be careful if you are applying for direct sales marketing companies! You guys are too smart for that! Find a REAL part time job or a full time job. Do not waste your breath with these lowlifes who have no disregard for human life!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wallace-Morgan-IncAlta-Vista-Group-Inc/New-York-New-York-10036/Wallace-Morgan-Inc-and-Alta-Vista-Group-Inc-Tommy-Smith-Gary-McKinley-Steve-Dongo-Assu-1160767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wallace Morgan Inc/Alta Vista Group Inc.