Complaint Review: Wallace & Van Warren

• Submitted: Thu, October 21, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 21, 2010

• Reported By: Mike — Ottawa Ontario U.S.A.
Wallace & Van Warren
5934 Cote -de-Liesse Road Internet United States of America

Wallace & Van Warren Or EXCEL Catalogue of the same address as below Declared winner of large sum but never receive the money, Internet

I have been receiving these letters from both Warren & Van Warren  and of Excel Catalogues confirming that I am a winner of 22,500 and some of 25,000 dollars canadian. I have comply with thier demandes that I send in my form right away or within seven days with an order. This has been going on for the past three years and yet nothing. I have called with no reply. I have also written and still no reply. In my letters I am demanding my winnings.  I have just received another one today October 21th 2010. I have lost money close to several hundreds.

These companier or fraudulant. They tell you to order and send in put they only return your purchase but not winners money. They tell you that you should receive your order free since you are a winner yet you have to pay for the purchase plus the handling fee which is just under the purchase price plus the taxes and the insurance.  So a fifteen dollar purchase ends up to be close to thirty dollars.  So I have keep a copy of this company and hope that someone on line or somewhere can help me get my declared winnings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2010 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wallace-Van-Warren/internet/Wallace-Van-Warren-Or-EXCEL-Catalogue-of-the-same-address-as-below-Declared-winner-of-la-653587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wallace & Van Warren