Complaint Review: Wallmart

• Submitted: Sun, January 30, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 02, 2011

• Reported By: Dac033 — Cincinnati Ohio U.S.A.
Wallmart
4000 Redbank Rd. Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Wallmart Serious customer service issues Cincinnati, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Get real..

*Consumer Comment: Where is the ripoff?

I know, I know, how can anyone complain about Walmart when its pretty much a given that they dont care. They are the BIG player, they sell cheap and fools keep shopping there. I needed a smaller 2nd TV and didnt want to spend alot, so like a fool I went to check out Walmart. I should have known better! It was 8:30 AM on Sunday. I realize this is not a peak period and they would not be fully staffed but come on, I shouldnt have to wander the majority of a super center to find an employee only to be told they cant help me! I understand keeping electronics locked up and out of reach, it is a sign of the times, but if youre open for bussiness you ought to have SOMEONE working that area to help customers. Again, I realize the loss of my sale isnt going to shut them down, and people will continue to shop there regardless of how theyre treated, which is why they will continue to not care! Unfortunatly what happened to me can be applied to nearly any Walmart around the country. I have been to many in different states and experianced the same indifference. If this were an isolated experiance it could be excused as a bad day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2011 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wallmart/Cincinnati-Ohio-/Wallmart-Serious-customer-service-issues-Cincinnati-Ohio-688621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wallmart

Get real..

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

..Maybe you should have not expected a TV expert to be working 8:30am on a Sunday morning at Walmart..but if you came back at 3:30PM on a Monday..you could have asked the guy stacking dog food to help pick out a TV there?

Unless you can figure out another way for them to survive selling TV's so cheap? I do understand your aggravation as I have been in a Walmart once just to buy a "cheap" car battery and that was enough to teach me to go elsewhere and pay a little more if I am to expect any degree of service by anyone who cares the least bit more then just when their break is coming or when it is time to clock out.

Where is the ripoff?

AUTHOR: Leann - (U.S.A.)

You didn't buy anything so how can you be ripped off?