Complaint Review: Wallmart

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Kurt — Irvine California U.S.A.

Wallmart Internal theft of VISA gift card Internet

I purchased a $200.00 gift card on Dec 23, 2012. 4 days later, I called to find out where the card was, the Walmart customer service stated "It's on the way, be patient"...I waited another 3 days, I called back, stated the card appears to be missing and to please CANCEL the card and deactivate the card and send me a new one.
Walmart said to "wait just a few more days" I waited 2 more days, called back they stated I needed to file a claim "On Line"...I did and got a response stating "The card was activated and there is nothing they can do"
It is obvious Walmart has an internal theft problem and they are doing nothing about it.
My next step is to file a police report and see if Walmart upper management will help.
It's been a nightmare everystep of the way

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wallmart/internet/Wallmart-Internal-theft-of-VISA-gift-card-Internet-1000976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wallmart