Complaint Review: Wally's Natural Wonders

• Updated: Wed, January 12, 2011

• Reported By: Watchoutforliars — St.Petersburg Florida USA
Wally's Natural Wonders
6007 N. Armenia Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

Wally's Natural Wonders They claim to sell high quality crystals but really sell the lowest quality available aka GARBAGE! Tampa Florida

*Consumer Comment: Wally's is awesome

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I'm sorry you feel that way!

I am ashamed to admit that I got swindled.  This report is to expose Wally's Natural Wonders as a piece of shit store.  This store "specializes" in crystals but in reality sells the lowest grade crystals available.  Crystals are becoming ever more popular and people need to realize that not all crystals are the same.

Wally doesn't care about your needs, all he wants is your money!  When you walk into the store the first thing you will notice is the stench of cigarettes.  The store itself is in chaos.  It is not clean but has a huge amount of crystals available.  I bought on impluse and now regret it.  And the sad thing is I was aware that I was scammed the minute I purchased my crystals.  I was too scared to ask for my money back! And in this economy money is very tight!

So I hope to make others aware that this store sells junk.  Don't go there,avoid at all costs.  If you want high quality crystals, please do your homework.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2009 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wallys-Natural-Wonders/Tampa-Florida-33604/Wallys-Natural-Wonders-They-claim-to-sell-high-quality-crystals-but-really-sell-the-lowe-497680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wally's Natural Wonders

Wally's is awesome

AUTHOR: Jeff B - (United States of America)

Whoever wrote the complaint is either a sub-intelligent child or a competitor. People who work with stone, make semiprecious stone jewelry, or even crystal freaks longingly admire me for even living close enough to drive to this rare place. There aren't many of them left. If you don't know what you're looking at, yourself, do your research before you go so you know what you even want.

Maybe you didn't specify to Wally Sr. or Jr. that you weren't going to cut these and you didn't want any cracked media or other inclusions in each stone...? Most of the business of a place like this is you picking through dozens or even hundreds of pounds of rough and literally getting gems super cheap. Often as cheap as the internet except you get to hold it first! How can that get any better unless you're so stupid you buy something you didn't want! I've been going there since I was a child and am petrified they'll close one day!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I'm sorry you feel that way!

AUTHOR: Wally - (United States of America)

I have been in business over 30 yrs and this is the first report we ever had filed a against us. I think that speaks for it's self! The reason we been in business so long is that we don't try to price everything so high and make our rent off one sale. We have 3 generations of family's that come into our shop. If you want something more all you had to do was ask, I can get anything anyone one wants. I can't afford to carry 10k items but if you want them I can get them. Our shop speaks for it's self! There is no business that last for 30 yrs. if there a ripoff. I value each and every person that comes in there. Most of them become more friends more then just customers. We never had a problem with refunds and I don't know why you'd be scared of a 83 yr. old man and his son?

I'd like to thank everyone for there support, right now we under reconstruction I can't wait to see everyone again.

Thanks