Complaint Review: Walmart 3439 Navarre Florida

• Updated: Sat, October 13, 2012

• Reported By: Karl — Navarre Florida United States of America
Walmart 3439 Navarre Florida
9360 Navarre Pkwy Internet United States of America

Walmart 3439 Navarre Florida Took Money For Ipad and Gave me paper notebooks, and implied I was a Thief Internet

I've been planning a sailboat trip and saving for the new Ipad 3 to use for navigation and GPS. I paid $729 plus tax for a new Ipad at the Walmart in Navarre Fl. I almost had a heart attack when I opened it and the sealed box was full of empty paper notepads.

I immediatly returned to the Navarre Walmart and was given the runaround and no refund or replacement. I called the Santa Rosa Sherrifs Dept and was told that no report would be filed since this was between me and Walmart. It was a civil matter.

I returned home dishearted and Ipadless, and googled Walmart Ipad Scam and found and epidemic of similar instances of Ipad boxes full of notepads.  Called the local Sherriff again and they said they would file a report and give me a case number.

Seems like after a few obviously honest people got scammed,  both Walmart and Apple with thier army of employees could prevent this from happening or offer and immediate refund/replacement and apology.  Instead they imply I'M the thief and run me back and forth to the store, the sherriff, and I guess our court system through a lawsuit. That and a cancelled sailboat trip.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-3439-Navarre-Florida/internet/Walmart-3439-Navarre-Florida-Took-Money-For-Ipad-and-Gave-me-paper-notebooks-and-implied-954537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart 3439 Navarre Florida