Complaint Review: Walmart 75th Ave and Lower Buckeye

• Submitted: Sun, July 03, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, July 03, 2011

• Reported By: Muhammad — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Walmart 75th Ave and Lower Buckeye
7575 West Lower Buckeye Road Phoenix, AZ 85043 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Walmart 75th Ave and Lower Buckeye 75th Ave and Lower Buckeye Exchange Fruad, Money was not returned.. Phoenix, Arizona

On 1/24/2011, I refunded a vacuum cleaner to WalMart located on Lower Buckeye and 75th Ave in Phoenix AZ. At the time of refund the associate told me that the refund will reflect on my credit card in couple days. When in few days the refund did not reflect, I asked my wife to visit and do an inquiry. She was told that they have looked at the video surveillance and found out that her husband did received the cash back. When my wife requested to see the video they told her that this is not possible. However they will get back to her after doing little more digging into it. We heard nothing since then from them.

It appears that in this store location some stealing going on since they have also told my wife that the cash register on that day was not over which makes me really suspicious. All I want at this time to see the same video that associate saw returning the money and a proof of signature reflecting that I have signed up for a refund. I tried hard but I can't get this at all....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2011 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-75th-Ave-and-Lower-Buckeye/Phoenix-Arizona-85043/Walmart-75th-Ave-and-Lower-Buckeye-75th-Ave-and-Lower-Buckeye-Exchange-Fruad-Money-was-no-748613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart 75th Ave and Lower Buckeye