Complaint Review: Walmart Connect. Com

• Updated: Sun, June 26, 2005

• Reported By:WESTMINSTER Maryland
Walmart Connect. Com
Internet India

Walmart Connect.. Ripoff, Fee was deducted on June 21, 2005 & today June 26th, I was denied access, Internet

I have had my internet service from Walmart Connect. taken out by debit since 12-16-04. In January it was taken out on the 19th. February on the 15th. March on the 15th. April on the 15th. May on the 15th. Then in June on the 21st. Five days later I'm unable to access my email account. I called Walmart here in Westminster & got the phone # for Walmart Connect. When I called I found out that the internet provider was in New Delhi, India. I asked for there corporate address & was informed that they could only give me their city & country. Which seems odd for any subsidery of WALMART.

Also seemed strange that the store that is suppose to be All American to be in India. I don't know why 3 days after I signed up for another Internet Service Provider, that I'm being denied access to my other paid internet service, AKA Walmart Connect. I'm really upset that I can't retrieve any of my emails from my former account that has been paid for. Luckily I was able to have my son email me a particular email that was extremely sensitive & important to us.
I'd like to thank you for any assistance you can extend to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2005 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Connect-Com/internet/Walmart-Connect-Ripoff-Fee-was-deducted-on-June-21-2005-today-June-26th-I-was-denie-147595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Connect. Com