Complaint Review: Walmart Connect Internet Service

• Reported By:key west Florida
Walmart Connect Internet Service
www.walmart.com Internet U.S.A.

Walmart Connect Internet Service ripoff, refuses to cancel service Internet

Please, if you are considering trying walmart connect internet service, don't! I signed up for the free trial offer and decided that I did not like the service. I the toll free number to cancel (1-888-855-0942). When I told the representative that I wanted to cancel she told me that i couldnt cancel the service, that I needed to call back on a specific date (1 day before my billing cycle). I told her that I just wanted the service cancelled, I am not using it, i am still within the free trial period and i want to cancel. She kept telling me that the policy is that "we do not cancel recurring charges" What? they dont cancel? how can they not cancel. IF i dont want it, they have to cancel it. I should not have to call back on a certain day at a certain time.

Then she proceeded to tell me that I need to just write it down, put it on my calendar and call back.
So, I asked to speak with her supervisor. She then told me that it is "policy" to not transfer anyone to a supervisor. I asked for an address or telphone number to complain and she said again that it was against policy to give that information out.
This is crazy!

Cheryl
key west, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2004 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Connect-Internet-Service/internet/Walmart-Connect-Internet-Service-ripoff-refuses-to-cancel-service-Internet-110925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Connect Internet Service