Complaint Review: Walmart Connect Internet Service

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Walmart Connect Internet Service
www.wmconnect.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Walmart Connect Internet Service ripoff won't let me cancel! Dallas Texas

I have used Walmart Internet for about 2 months and found I wasn't using it alot, so I called this June to cancel. They told me to call back in July and they mentioned how wonderful Walmart Connect is. So in July, I called to cancel again and got the same reponse, call back next month. Only this time, they did say they would refund my money from June. I asked the woman why couldn't I just cancel and never got a response, only why Connect was so great. I can't believe they make it so hard to simply cancel.

Shanet
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2004 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Connect-Internet-Service/nationwide/Walmart-Connect-Internet-Service-ripoff-wont-let-me-cancel-Dallas-Texas-99236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Connect Internet Service