Complaint Review: Walmart Connect Internet Services

• Submitted: Tue, October 05, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 05, 2004

• Reported By:okc Oklahoma
Walmart Connect Internet Services
walmart connect.net Internet U.S.A.

Walmart Connect Internet Services ripoff big time.kept billing after 7 months of cancellation Oklahoma City Internet

I had the walmart internet service for about 4 month.After calling them numerous times to find out why the service was always down I decided to cancel my service.

I noticed on my bank statement that I had been getting billed for the service for the past 7 months on my bank statement.I called the company to find out why I was getting billed, they said the service was never cancelled.

I cancelled my shitty service with this company and I know I did!!! I went to sbc sevice for internet and it was fine. Walmart offered me no reimbursement or an appollgy for their mistake.

I called and cancelled my service with them, and I am still getting billed.I can't understand their operators because none of them speak english which makes it even more frustrating trying to even communicate with them.

I understand that they are a big company, but that doesn't give them the right to rip people off left and right.I have read all the negative things that numerous people have wrote about walmart on the internet, and I am absolutely disgusted with this company, I will be sure to let every person that I know not to deal with walmart!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer
okc, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2004 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Connect-Internet-Services/internet/Walmart-Connect-Internet-Services-ripoff-big-timekept-billing-after-7-months-of-cancellat-111493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Connect Internet Services