Complaint Review: Walmart Connect

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Bellevue Ohio
Walmart Connect
www.wmconnect.com Internet U.S.A.

Walmart Connect Walmart Internet Connection, I obtained the disk in Sandusky, Ohio. Spoke with a rep., sent an email, completely removed wmconnect from my computer. But still taking money from me. Sandusky Ohio Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Removing the software, DOES NOT cancel your account!

I can not believe that after calling to stop all futher payments from my checking account and closing my wmconnect account, they are still taking money from my account. I just hope this is stopped before more people are hurt by this, I have had 2 months of internet and 2 late charges due to the money not being in my checking account totally 89.88. I can't imagine the people that don't pay attention to checking accounts and the amount of money they have lost.

Mr. Walmart needs to step up to the plate and fix this and reimburse everyone they have done this to.

Thanks
God Bless

Sheri
Bellevue, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Connect/internet/Walmart-Connect-Walmart-Internet-Connection-I-obtained-the-disk-in-Sandusky-Ohio-Spoke-302801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Connect

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Removing the software, DOES NOT cancel your account!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Sheri,

You MUST call or email them to cancel. Some ISP's require a written cancellation notice.

Just removing the software from your computer does not cancel your account!

No ripoff here. You just failed to properly cancel your account.