Complaint Review: Walmart Connect.

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:duncan Oklahoma
Walmart Connect.
walmart connect.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Walmart Connect. I changed to another provider and notified wmconnect, I was charged anyway by them the next month. If it were not for the help of my cc company, I am sure i would not have gotton a refund. Wmconnect. Nationwide

I cancelled my walmart connect dial up, then hooked up to high speed. Even though they were notified I was still charged the next month and had I not checked my bill I am sure I would have continued to be drafted on my credit card account. I notified them but it took the help of my credit card company to get a reversal on the charges. There is no telling how many people they continue to rip off of the ones who fail to check their accounts.

Tealbluekaren50
duncan, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Connect/nationwide/Walmart-Connect-I-changed-to-another-provider-and-notified-wmconnect-I-was-charged-anywa-409848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Connect.