Complaint Review: Walmart Corp. Store

• Submitted: Sun, February 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 08, 2009

• Reported By:Edmond Oklahoma
Walmart Corp. Store
2200 W. Danforth Rd. Edmond, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Walmart Corp. Store And Claims Management Inc. Duplicity to deny claims against the Automotive Dept. Edmond Oklahoma

On Nov. the 5th, 2008 I had the oil changed in our 1998 Isuzu Trooper, with no prior mechanical trouble.

As I am disabled I drive less than 4000 miles annually and cannot perform this task myself.

Two weeks later my Wife (also disabled) says the car is making a loud noise.
Upon checking the oil I find that the car has been overfilled with oil. The store was very nice but at the same time indifferent about this.

The third party insurance company that responded about the claim turned out to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Walmart. Claim denied upon basis of video review. They also stated that we had driven 900 miles in two weeks.

This corp. only cares for the customer as far as getting into their wallets.
I still make my monthly bank payment on the car and will for some time.

as my disability check barely keeps the utilities on I have no recourse.
Walmart not only practicies bad buisness but is destroying our country.

Disabled
Edmond, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2009 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Corp-Store/Edmond-Oklahoma-73003/Walmart-Corp-Store-And-Claims-Management-Inc-Duplicity-to-deny-claims-against-the-Autom-421603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Corp. Store