Complaint Review: Walmart Family Mobile

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: Hopeless Walmart Shopper — Indianapolis Indiana
Walmart Family Mobile
po box 629026 El Dorado Hills, California USA

Walmart Family Mobile This Walmart Family Mobile service is a complete ripoff!! El Dorado Hills California

I had been a loyal customer to Walmart's Family Mobile plan service. I recently was priveged to upgrade my cell phone to another carrier, in which I decided to no longer keep my service with Walmart Family mobile. I always paid my bill in a timely manner and had no problem with Walmart's Family Mobile service, however after stopping my service with the company I recieved a bill for $81.41. To my surprise I was shocked considering that this a no contract, pre-paid service. I had paid for my last month and decided not to continue service. If you don't pay the bill, there is no service.

I call the number on the outrageous bill only to contact someone who barely speaks english and explain to them that I am no getting sevice and haven't been for almost 2 months, how is it that your company is charging for a service I am no longer using or recieving.

The representative on the other end of the phone told me that this is not a prepaid service, but you pay as you go along. Ok, so if I'm not going along with the service then how is it that I'm being charged??? After a long back and forth dispute on what I owe and don't owe, I asked for someone who could resolve this issue. I was told to contact a customer relations website, in which doesn't exist! I am still trying to figure out who I need to talk to about this huge bill that Walmart Family Mobile is trying to stick me with. I am willing to pay what I owe, however I will not pay for a service that I did not use or recieve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Family-Mobile/El-Dorado-Hills-California-95762/Walmart-Family-Mobile-This-Walmart-Family-Mobile-service-is-a-complete-ripoff-El-Dorado-1096200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Family Mobile