killing

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Norma — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Walmart Family Mobile
Las VegasNV Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Walmart Family Mobile Charging me for two lines. I have one line. Las Vegas, Nevada

Icalled Family Mobile to cancel one of two lines then activate a new device with a new number. This was on 12/2/12. The representative told me my billing cycle was on the 26th and other phone would automatically deactivate. On 12/12 I received a text from Family Mobile stating my new phone number was 702-234-4132. I was given the number 702-234-3439 on 12/2 and that's my only phone. I'm not paying for two numbers since I only subscribed for one.

The original cell numbers I had were 678 area codes and one was cancelled completely. The other had a number change.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Family-Mobile/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Walmart-Family-Mobile-Charging-me-for-two-lines-I-have-one-line-Las-Vegas-Nevada-983097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Family Mobile