• Report: #1120036

• Reported By: jager2 — St Charles Illinois
Walmart Family Mobile
, Select State/Province USA

Walmart Family Mobile Deceptive Practices and Defective Products So. Elgin IL

139 phones when I set up service on 11/12/13, even though I already owned 2 similar Samsung flip phones. I began having problems powering up the phone within weeks of purchase. I took the phone back to Walmart several times when it went dead within the first 6 weeks, and some how they would always manage to get it to work.

I repeatedly asked for a replacement phone, but was refused. On 1/29/14 my phone went completely dead! Although the phone is under warranty and looks brand new (I used it less than 250 minutes per month), Walmart refuses to replace it, or credit me for the service I'm being charged for but can no longer access!mobile.

There is obviously a deceptive practice at work here. No service with defective products is all it amounts to. Typical of the present day Walmart, the customer service is grossly inadequate, and downright abusive. I knew I should have taken my business elsewhere. I could have obtained the same service elsewhere for a third of the price, and would have had a phone that lasted longer than 750 minutes!

I will be taking my business elsewhere, and advise everyone reading this to do the same!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Family-Mobile/Select-StateProvince/Walmart-Family-Mobile-Deceptive-Practices-and-Defective-Products-So-Elgin-IL-1120036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Family Mobile