Complaint Review: Walmart Family Mobile

• Reported By: Maxrippoff — Texas
Walmart Family Mobile
Internet USA

Walmart Family Mobile Denial of outage, loss of service full bill? Internet

I havent had service from 5/11 to 5/28 and Family mobile expects me to pay for a full months service. They blamed my phone (even though for a week 5/20-5/25  i used a family mobile branded phone i bought on craigslist to make sure it was the network) and refuse to credit my account. I had to call numerous times because my bill date was coming up and i didnt want to pay a full months service because i didnt recieve a full months service.

I was told the credit request doesnt have a phone number to be reached at but i can wait an additional 5 days to get a credit after sending an email. After sending 3 emails, all of them during the time of the outage, i final recieved a response denying my request and that the full bill was expected to be paid. I called again after my phone was cut off for non payment and the rep Jerry stated that the rep i talked to on 5/11 had misinformed me of the outage and that he simply made a trouble ticket. I asked Jerry when that ticket was closed to which he stated on 5/20.

I then asked him why i recieved a text on 5/28 stating my issue was resolved to which he did not respond. I placed a another call to rep named Kirsten who assisted me with the outages. SHe stated that she was not able to see the past outages because the system didnt show the but she assusred me that may was bad month for texas and that my city had an outage. Its unclear as to why family mobile could not give me this information. Whats even worse is that they still expect people to pay for outsourced poor service. Now i dont have a phone and im still waiting, again, for a repsonse from the credit request department

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Family-Mobile/internet/Walmart-Family-Mobile-Denial-of-outage-loss-of-service-full-bill-Internet-1057650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Family Mobile