linear

• Updated: Fri, August 26, 2011

• Reported By: Mohamed — HYATTSVILLE Maryland United States of America
Walmart Family Mobile

Walmart Family Mobile My Family Mobile-T-Mobile Rip Off Internet

This Company is a ripoff Company. I had three lines with them and decided drop off/cancel, NOT suspend the third line on June 16 ,2011. Up to this day they are charging me for this line. I've made several calls to no avail, instead, I was referred to some customer service that can only be contacted online.

Secondly, I inadvertently made double phone payment on the same June 16, 2011 due to an error from their part for not providing me a payment confirmation number. I called them and was told that I can either wait ten days to get my refund or instruct my bank to cancel that transaction. I instructed my bank to cancel the second transaction just as they instructed me to, only to find out later that I've be charged $35.00 for that. Again, they refered me to the online customer service for adjustment. I sent the email 6 times with a response indicating they'll get back to me. They never did.

These people are thieves and I think Better Business Bureau AND fbi MUST investigate this Company. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Do not use Family Mobile any more. They are rogues, thieves and crooks. Stay away please

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2011 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Family-Mobile/internet/Walmart-Family-Mobile-My-Family-Mobile-T-Mobile-Rip-Off-Internet-769614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Family Mobile