Complaint Review: Walmart Family Mobile

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Bonnie Bogges — Fresno California
Walmart Family Mobile

Walmart Family Mobile Refuse to acknowledge that I repeatedly called and turned off my service and continue to bill me. They tell me to email customer relations and it won't let me because it says that my service was cancelled Internet

We got a phone for our daughter at the end of November 2011 from a Walmart and we specifically asked if it was a prepaid phone and we were told yes, this was the first lie.  If we didn't pay the bill it, would not work or be charged. His daughter called the 611 number in December 2012 and cancelled the phone service.  I called in to the number listed as customer service in January 2013, and cancelled it once again , because they sent us a bill at our PO Box address.  Then we called a third time because they had not cancelled the service as of February.  I then called a fourth time to ask for an itemized bill, and they mysteriously they sent the bill to my new address, in which I had originally given to them when I moved in January.  This address they would not have, had I not called them and given it to them. They told me tonight that they had received a call on March 8th, of this year, with the address change, it included a charge for "Restore from Suspend"?  Previously I was told that they had no record of us ever calling?  I was also told by a supervisor, back at the end of February, that the phone was still being used.  The bill just keeps growing and they still refuse to provide us with an itemized bill. Tonight they told me to email csutomerrelations@myfamilymobile.com.  I went to the web site, entered the mobile information and it told me: Were sorryaccording to our records, this Family Mobile account has been cancelled. If you believe youve received this message in error, please contact us.  How is that? At the same phone number I have called 5 times already?  I am so tired of the run around and their trying to rip me off.  I will post my experience on my facebook page to try and make sure none of my friends or family are ever ripped off by this company again.If you have any advice on how I can resolve this issue, I would love to hear it...this is absolutely insane!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Family-Mobile/internet/Walmart-Family-Mobile-Refuse-to-acknowledge-that-I-repeatedly-called-and-turned-off-my-se-1038680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Family Mobile