Complaint Review: Walmart Family T-Mobile

• Reported By: Chuy — Topeka Kansas
Walmart Family T-Mobile
1501 Sw Wanamaker Rd Topeka, Kansas United States of America

Walmart Family T-Mobile Charged me for 2 lines I closed Topeka, Kansas

Walmart Family T-Mobile billed me for over $200 for keeping the lines open when I called them to pay my bills and close my lines. So, they said they were going to do it but they only closed one and left the other open.

Two months later, I received a bill from Walmart Family T-Mobile for over $200 for the line that was left open, without using the line or using Internet. Yet they still want me to pay over $200. They don't have any Costumer Support that I can talk to. All I can do is e-mail them.

Which I sent one, explaining my situation, and still they don't care. They still want me to pay the over $200.

So if anyone can help me to dispute this problem with Walmart Family T-Mobile, I would appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Family-T-Mobile/Topeka-Kansas-66615/Walmart-Family-T-Mobile-Charged-me-for-2-lines-I-closed-Topeka-Kansas-1041299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Family T-Mobile