Complaint Review: Walmart Family T Mobile

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Craig — Wilson North Carolina
Walmart Family T Mobile
Raleigh Rd. Wilson, North Carolina United States of America

Walmart Family T Mobile Over Billing Calls Month After Month Wilson, North Carolina

*Consumer Suggestion: Time for a Change

*Consumer Suggestion: I understand.

Month after month receiving...over billing phone calls I'm dam tired of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Family-T-Mobile/Wilson-North-Carolina-27983/Walmart-Family-T-Mobile-Over-Billing-Calls-Month-After-Month-Wilson-North-Carolina-1046952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Family T Mobile

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Time for a Change

AUTHOR: Malinda - ()

It seems as if Tmobile does not have a good billing or customer service center. I have not not met one person that has not had a problem with over charges on internet or double billing for one month.

Since you have a T-mobile phone switch you service to Solavei. You can keep your same phone and keep your same phone number by simply switching out your sim card.

With Solavei you get unlimited TALK, TEXT, WEB on 4G service! I switched ten months ago and have no billing problems, my monthly bill is the same every month and can browse online with my phone as much as I want.

I can get you started with the service, and answer any questions or concerns you might have.

Plus with Solavei, there is a great referral bonus if you have a friend who wants to join!

Malinda    (((REDACTED)))

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I understand.

AUTHOR: Malinda - ()

I would like to first state that I am very sorry the fustration you are having to deal with concerning your phone service.

Our phones are very important to us, and like everyone would we want to use them without all of the hassel of the companies corporations not understanding our needs as the consumer.

I have been the consumer on hold for hours and paid out hundreds of dollars.

There is great news for you, me and the many others going through the mysteries of owning a cell phone!

I am now on a great new pre-paid cell phone service called Solavei.... wait.

I

have unlimited calling, texting, facebook time, and internet .... plus... my bill is the same amount every month!

I am telling you this because I have worked in pre.paid cell phones for over a year.

When Solavei came out, it almost seemed too good to be true. And has not disappointed me yet!

Being with this company since it started, not only using the service, which is great, but being able to offer it to others, like yourself is truly one of a kind.

So, before you toss your phone, please feel open to call or email me anytime with questions or concerns.

Malinda   (((ROR redacted)))