• Report: #201329

• Submitted: Sun, July 16, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 16, 2006

• Reported By:Greenville Illinois
Walmart Home Delivery Pharmacy
walmart.com/catalog /catalog.gsp?cat=131601&rxnav=1 , New Jersey U.S.A.

Walmart Home Delivery Pharmacy Lost medications, very rude, duplicate accounts and made me very ill Ripoff New Jersey

I created an account with Walmart Home Delivery Pharmacy with no problem. I had switched mail order pharmacies and had to transfer all my prescriptions over to Walmart. Walmart refused to contact my previous pharmacy and my previous pharmacy refused to contact Walmart. My physician is 4 hrs. away from where I live. Due to my illness and the specialty of my illness I don't want to give up my physician and I can't move closer. I had to go thru great lengths to get my prescriptions transfered to Walmart. Once that was done they had called numerous times to inform me that they were in receipt of my prescriptions however, when I contacted them I was informed they were only in receipt of 3. I contacted my physician and the nurse stated she had faxed them and received the verification letter that all pages were received. When I contacted Walmart again they suddenly had all my prescriptions and informed they were being shipped out. This went on several times over the course of 2 weeks. One moment my prescriptions were there and one moment they weren't. I spoke with several supervisors regarding this and explained to them the importance of these medications. My illness is killing me and I CAN NOT miss any doses however, it took over 2 weeks for them to ship my medication after they had informed me SEVERAL times the medication had been shipped. Not one supervisor I spoke with noticed I had a duplicate account (why this was done is BEYOND me). One supervisor called me a liar when I had stated I already spoke with several supervisors previous to him. It actually took a customer service representative to notice I had 2 accounts made for me. I could not go to another pharmacy to fill these because Walmart had them listed as "already filled". It took them over 2 weeks to send me medications I can't live without. Due to all the stress I went thru trying to clear this up and being off of my medications for over 2 weeks my immune system dropped so low that I became very ill, developed shingles and haven't slept in almost a week from the stress and pain I'm dealing with right now. Outside of the shingles that is just a piece of the issues I'm dealing with while I wait for my medications to kick back in get my immune system back to normal state. I will never in a million years trust MY life to the Walmart Pharmacy! If they had waited any longer in both sending my medications AND canceling my account I would have ended up in the hospital which is where I should be now. They did not give one d***** about what their incompetance was doing to a person who is incredibly ill!

Greenville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2006 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Home-Delivery-Pharmacy/New-Jersey/Walmart-Home-Delivery-Pharmacy-Lost-medications-very-rude-duplicate-accounts-and-made-me-201329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Home Delivery Pharmacy