Complaint Review: Walmart Money Card - Debit Card Visa

• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: Jorge — Long Beach California United States of America
Walmart Money Card - Debit Card Visa
151 East 5th Street,Long beach California Long Beach, California United States of America

Walmart Money Card/Debit Card?Visa Walmart Money Card/ Very Sneaky way of doing business...Walmart money Card Rip off all the way!! Long Beach, California

I heard of this easy processing money Card from Walmart...At the time of purchase, nothing said ever nor charges and incurring fees, or signs  placed by the counter or close by purchase point.
I bought two cards for $1,000 dollars. five minutes later trying to activate it. I found out all kinds of fees and extra fees and I decide that is not worth it at all. I called customer service at 877-965-7848 and requested to get my money back right away and they declined to so. I was transferred to someone in management from the agency that handles this kind of request and I spoke with someone by the name of Patrick T. He informed that I will have to pay $29.00 for them to process any returns, plus other charges and more charges.

I am expert of different medias  and I promised myself that this kind of ripped off deals must be represented by someone and I would like to have an actual videos of each person explaining their claim to create a website and expose their tricky business 100% and also through other medias. Let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Money-Card-Debit-Card-Visa/Long-Beach-California-90815/Walmart-Money-CardDebit-CardVisa-Walmart-Money-Card-Very-Sneaky-way-of-doing-business-904405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Money Card - Debit Card Visa