Complaint Review: Walmart Money Card

• Reported By: 00philip00 — Huntsville Alabama United States of America
Walmart Money Card
6140 university dr NW #A Huntsville, Alabama United States of America

Walmart Money Card CARDHOLDER BEWARE!! WALMART MONEY CARD Huntsville, Alabama

CARD HOLDER BEWARE!!!! MONEY STOLEN OFF MY CARD- THE SAME DAY I CALLED TO CHECK MY BALANCE ON MY WALMART MONEYCARD

First off, I havent used my walmart money card in over a month- then one day I decided to make a purchase online, so I checked the balance of the card to make sure I had enough money on the card, I checked the balance by calling the 1800 number, THAT VERY SAME DAY- over half my funds went to some place in Delaware that I never heard of??- called customer support- (SAME EXACT number to check my balance) they barely spoke English,

I had to call many times to get someone on the phone that I could understand, Finnally some Iranian assured me they would take care of it... THEY DID NOTHING!!!!!! everything he told me was a lie!!! I GOT NO VISA REIMBURSEMENT!!! NO REAL HELP, WASTE OF TIME, AND STILL LOST MY MONEY OFCORSE THEY DO NOTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO KEEP MY MONEY! it sure is funny that my money disappeared when I CALLED TO CHECK BALANCE and get Iranians on the phone NEVER USE AGAIN!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Money-Card/Huntsville-Alabama-35805/Walmart-Money-Card-CARDHOLDER-BEWARE-WALMART-MONEY-CARD-Huntsville-Alabama-840417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Money Card